At Lotus Garments Group, we respect and appreciate our people and customers, the communities in which we work, and the natural environment. We actively seek to make a positive contribution to the world around us by focusing on the way we work and live.
We seeks to be recognize responsible energy production and consumption, promoting energy efficiency throughout the operations, and reducing our use of natural resources. We also promote the importance of good energy management for the economic, social and environmental well-being of our employees, customers and businesses.
Lotus Garments Group as a leading company in garments business is committed to
- Improving our energy performance
- Reducing our emissions of greenhouse gases
- Reducing our water usage
- Reducing our dependence on finite fossil fuels.
- Reducing our noise pollution.
- Minimize waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
As Part of our commitment to sustainability, we have been a part of Sustainable Apparel Coalition (Higg Index) since 2013.